ADP or Automatic Data Processing is a human resources outsourcing company that specializes in the business and computer needs. They offer services that range from payroll management to HR solutions, tax administration and other related benefits. The services have an online self serve portal which you can use to manage your account. If received in instruction utilize its services, you will need to have a valid account with pass code usually supplied by your employer. You can use this to register your account and access your account online. If you are not sure about your pass code, ask your HR administrator for help.
When you register for services, you can log in to manage your account. However, you must first furnish some pertinent information in order for your application to be processed. Once you are registered, you can now use your account to change other information like your tax withholding specifications, setup direct deposits or view your pay declarations. If you want to start receiving paycheck direct deposit, you can add to your account profile. If you want, you can use the Benefits Service if you want to view, input or revise benefit specific information for dependents, coverage elections or changes in family status.
To register, you need a computer with computer access and also a valid pass code to be provided by your HR administrator. This is required for registering online to access service. Once you have these prerequisites, you can continue registering by following the instructions below.
- Go to www.mykplan.com .
- For first time you log in, enter your user Id which is your SSN number.
- Enter your password which is your PIN code.
For Others Services:
- The first step is to visit netsecure.adp.com/ilink/pub/ssr/index.jsp.
- Type in your registration code and click the next button to proceed to the next step.
- To verify your application, type in the required information such as your name, SS number, date of birth, and contact information. In the next step, you will be asked to type in your security information.
- After this, you will be given your official user ID and password. Click the “submit” button to complete the process.